Friday, August 9, 2013

Taking the Plunge

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, Life with Leah! After thinking for a (very) long time about starting my own blog, I am finally taking the plunge. I am excited to launch this blog and share a peek into my personal life with you all. 

Lets start off with a little bit about me:
I'm a southern girl born & bred in Athens, Georgia. I'm currently a student at UGA (Go Dawgs!) where I'm about to begin my senior year. I enjoy exercising, cooking & trying out new recipes and foods, a good sale, traveling, and spending time outside. 
my mom & I after finishing the Athens Half Marathon this past year

I have a wonderful family, friends, and the best boyfriend I could ask for. His name is Ben. We have been together for almost two years, and I'm sure you will be hearing plenty about him on this blog! 
Ben & I at a UGA game last year

A recent Terrapin Trip

I feel like I should also go ahead and introduce y'all to my sister Lana since I know you will be hearing about her a good bit too. She is my best friend and I could not imagine my life without her! She will be a freshman at UGA in the fall & she is moving in with me over the next month. I can hardly wait!!
Lana & I at the Luke Bryan concert this past weekend...so much fun!!
Well, that's all for now. Here's to my first post & many more!!!
xoxo, Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment