Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer Stripes








Top (no longer available) similar: J Crew Factory/ Skirt: J Crew Factory/ Shoes: Jack Rogers/ Necklace: J Crew Factory/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Earrings: Kendra Scott 

I have a confession to make. I rarely never wear skirts. I've always been the girl to choose shorts over a skirt any day. That is until this year when I discovered a few skirts at J.Crew Factory that completely changed my anti-skirt wardrobe. I have been loving skirts like this one for dressy work wear! 

Before taking these outfit pictures I didn't realize I was a walking J Crew Factory ad. Oops. Sorry bout that, but it isn't the first time and probably won't be the last time it happens. I'm in a serious relationship with everything J Crew. I'm sure some of y'all understand ;) 

What do you all think of my first OOTD photos?! I've never done them before so Ben and I had fun (I think I was having more fun that him) playing around with these. Let me know what you think! 
Also, note to self to remember to take my hair tie off my wrist next time. I have a terrible habit of always having one on!

I also included a picture from the new juice place in Athens, Journey Juice. It is delicious! They have a variety of choices with fruits and vegetables and all of the juices are cold pressed. If you're an Athens resident you should check it out!  

xoxo, Leah

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!!! Why am I just now noticing this post? I love you little cutie.

    ReplyDelete