Wednesday, January 8, 2014

iPhone Upgrade


I have FINALLY upgraded my poor little cracked to pieces iPhone 4 to a beautiful white & gold iPhone 5S!!!! You guys have no idea how happy and excited I am about this..I have been so tired of feeling like I was in the dark ages..I mean I have never even used Siri before! So now that I have a beautiful new baby, I have to keep her safe (aka not crack her up in the first week). I have been shopping around for a new case and wanted to share a few of my favorites with you guys.

When I got my new phone I was actually given the case below. Luckily I went to high school with the manager of the AT&T store so he let me choose whatever case I wanted fo' free. I went with this one because it's super protective, but still really slim and functional. It's very similar to a life proof case, but I prefer this one because the screen cover is a hard plastic instead of the soft flimsy plastic that life proof cases have which makes them difficult to type on. I have already dropped my phone a couple times (!!!!) and I am so thankful this case is on it..the only drawback is that you cannot use the fingerprint technology with the case :(
Incipio Atlas

I'm not sure anything is better than a Tory Navy phone case..at least I can see a little bit of gold if all the gold on the actual phone is covered up :)
Tory Burch
The case below is by GiGi NewYork, the company that is famous for their leather clutches (which I love as well). This phone case is so professional & classy in my opinion. Not to mention you can have it embossed with your initials!
GiGi New York


So there you have it--a few of my favorite cases. I am wanting to get one a little more stylish than the on that I have, but I am just so scared I will drop it or something along those lines. I swear phones just love to slip right out of my hands.
I also need some fun new apps now that I am up to speed (literally) in the iPhone world. Let me know what some of your favorite apps are, besides the obvious instagram & twitter




2 comments:

  1. I am dying for an iPhone 5! I broke (ran over, to be exact) my 4s last year and have a refurbished one that I got through insurance. I don't have any major complaints, but want a shiny new one! I'd pick gold, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving my new phone! I never realized how fast it was until I went back and used my boyfriend's 4 today..it's crazy. However, I probably would have kept my 4 if I had not dropped in one too many times & shattered the screen!

      Delete